Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations Practice in Buenos Aires. Our Operations Practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Responding to the digital challenge that companies now face on a global scale, the McKinsey Operations Practice is seeking to leverage digital efforts and bring them to the next level. The Digital Operations Group combines strategic thinking and technology expertise to deliver accelerated outcomes. We help clients separate digital opportunity from hype and we build business prototypes to prove that chances are real. We also orchestrate delivery to ensure that technology investment translates into business results.
What You'll Do
You will be part of an international network, developing world-class knowledge throughout the digital service operations space.
In this role you will shape the digital agenda of the clients, create the next generation of operational models, and digitally transform end-to-end journeys, using advanced analytics, robotics, and agile methodologies in service-oriented industries. In addition, you will assist our client teams in developing strategies and technology road maps for implementing processes and operating systems that support digital service operations applications. You will advise both senior individuals at client organizations and existing client service teams on driving transformational change regarding digital service operations theory and processes.
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record (master's degree, Phd and MBA are considered a plus)
- 3 - 7 years working experience and proven track record and expertise in large IT programs in service environments
- Relevant experience in modern technologies (digital solutions) and robotics – preferably gained in the banking, insurance, or software industry or from specialized consultancies
- Passion for digital and advanced analytics topics and trends and for working in agile and informal environments
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Spanish
- Advanced Electronics
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Electric Power & Natural Gas
- Financial Services
- Healthcare Systems & Services
- High Tech
- Media & Entertainment
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products
- Private Equity & Principal Investors
- Public Sector
- Travel, Transport & Logistics