Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations Practice in Buenos Aires. Our Operations Practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Given that digital is key to driving operational excellence in our clients, Mckinsey Operations is seeking to leverage digital and bring to next level. The Digital Operations Group combines strategic thinking and technology expertise to deliver accelerated outcomes. We help clients drive transformational change leveraging levering AI, robotics, process digitalization, AA. From trnsaforming current companies to creating digital business from scratch, McK is in an unique position to disrupt industries and companies in Argentina. Digital technology and analytics and we build business prototypes to prove that chances are real. We also orchestrate delivery to ensure that technology investment translates into business results.
What You'll Do
You will be part of an international network, developing world-class knowledge throughout the digital service operations space. You will also be responsible for helping businesses improve the efficiency of processes and effectiveness of their services deploying technologies from leading RPA vendors.
In this role you will shape the digital agenda of the clients, create the next generation of operational models, and digitally transform end-to-end journeys, using advanced analytics, robotics, and agile methodologies in service-oriented industries. In addition, you will assist our client teams in developing strategies and technology roadmaps for implementing processes and operating systems that support digital service operations applications. You will advise both senior individuals at client organizations and existing client service teams on driving transformational change regarding digital service operations theory and processes.
You will work alongside with the most prominent Digital experts.
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record (master's degree, Phd and MBA are considered a plus)
- 1 - 7 years working experience and proven track record and expertise in large technology-related business in functions like digital transformation, software, customer journey redesign or tech startups
- Relevant experience in robotics, AI, design thinking, RPA, Smart Workflows, OCR, machine learning, natural language tools, cognitive agents is a plus – preferably gained in the banking, insurance, or software industry or from specialized consultancies
- Certification in one or multiple RPA and/or other emerging automation technologies is considered a plus
- Passion for digital and advanced analytics topics and trends and for working in agile and informal environments
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Spanish
- Advanced Electronics
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Electric Power & Natural Gas
- Financial Services
- Healthcare Systems & Services
- High Tech
- Media & Entertainment
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products
- Private Equity & Principal Investors
- Public Sector
- Travel, Transport & Logistics