Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We are looking for a proactive and self-starter junior accounting analyst to join our team!
You will provide support for the daily organization of accounting functions to ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial data, assist in analyzing financial information, and maintain record of assets, liabilities profit and loss.
This is a great chance for someone who wants to be part of building a world class Finance area in its early stages. Your responsibilities and opportunities will grow as Jampp grows.
This role will be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Compile and post daily transactions of all vehicles (Brazil, UK, Argentina, USA).
- Perform reconciliations for balance sheet and profit and loss accounts on weekly basis.
- Assist with preparing of regional monthly financial statements.
- Involved in the monthly statutory reporting, tax filings and other compliance requirements.
- Work with various customized systems to ensure proper accounting and controls.
- Collaborate with other functions and regional team on accounting matters.
- Proactively identify issues and keep managers informed in a timely manner.
- Detect improvements opportunities to trigger off new administrative processes.
- University student, preferably of Certified Public Accountant.
- 1 year-experience in accounting firms will be valued.
- Be passionate about numbers is a must :-P
- Advanced or Bilingual English skills. Portuguese is a plus.
- Top academic performer willing to learn and grow on a fast-pace technology startup.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical/financial/accounting and problem solving skills.
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to manage tasks simultaneously.
- Good hair cut :-)
We are growing quickly, highly entrepreneurial, and have a strong bias toward action, innovation, and teamwork.