Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We are looking for Instructional Designers to design and develop learning contents and experiences to be part of TD&L (Talent Development & Learning) practice within Management Consulting. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention, skill building and knowledge transfer.
- Work with subject matter experts (SME) and identify target audience’s training needs.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and learning contexts.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product in different formats (ILT, WBT, etc.)
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
- Decide on the criteria to be used to effectively impact learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
- Proven working experience in instructional design for a year (required)
- Advanced student or University degree in Communications or related fields (i.e. Social Sciences, Psychology, Teaching)
- Strong MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook - required)
- Strong oral and written English skills (required)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills – including flexibility, proactivity, autonomy, learning on the fly, creativity and teamwork (required)
- Experience in customer service (Desirable)
- Strong attention to detail, client-focus and quality (desirable)
- Willingness to travel (desirable)
- Experience / ability to work with local and virtual teams (Plus)
- Working knowledge of Design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) (Plus)