Descripción del puesto de trabajo
If you are a top-notch software engineer, with experience building distributed and scalable architectures, we’d love to tell you more about this amazing opportunity. The challenges are myriad, the opportunities are vast, visibility is high, and the ability make a difference is immense.
How will your day be:
* Plays a key role as senior developer for enterprise applications and business solution related projects;
* Responsible for detailed component design and documentation;
* Design with non-functional requirements in mind, generating scalable and performant designs and code;
* Develop back-end components and logic;
* Produce high quality testable code according to specifications;
* Generate automated unit and integration tests to validate the components produced;
* Participates in software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to company standards and usability guidelines;
* Actively participate in the software development process from design to release;
* Collaborate in the maintenance of the CI pipeline.
To be part of our team we expect you to have:
* At least 5 years of experience of large scale Software Development;
* Strong Java 1.7+ programming skills;
* Very good design skills based on a deep knowledge of patterns and object oriented design principles like SOLID and GRASP;
* Experience with TDD, BDD and DDD;
* Extensive knowledge with unit testing and mocking frameworks;
* Experience with MVC Frameworks (JSF, Struts, Spring, Play, etc);
* Experience with, Git, and Gerrit or some other pull request tool;
* Detailed knowledge of HTTP, REST API;
* Strong SQL query and schema design skills;
* Working knowledge of integration technologies/frameworks including AXIS, SOAP, JMS, HTTP, Socket, FTP, SMTP/POP and integration platforms (EAI, ESB, BPI) such as JMS, MQ, WLI and Tibco;
* Ability to participate and contribute with an agile team;
* Excellent skills in oral and written English;
* Experience with CI tools and servers like Maven, Gradle, Jenkins or similar.
It will be great if you also know:
* Experience of JEE architecture and related design principles;
* Load testing tools like jMeter or Grinder;
* Experience working remotely as an offshore professional (US-based team).
At GlobalLogic we are
* We listen actively, seeking to understand others before making ourselves heard.
* We challenge each other directly while caring about each other personally.
* We’re agile by nature and promise you’ll get competent colleagues to make your day both challenging and exciting.
* We value creative ideas and productivity over seniority and hours worked.
* We respect others’ time by limiting distractions, running efficient meetings and communicating concisely.
* We are eager teachers and curious students who invest in learning.
* We are resilient, thriving in change and adversity.
Obsessed creators of value
* We deeply understand our customers and work hard to anticipate their needs.
* Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
* Endless supply of health and not so healthy snacks and drinks.
* Organized lunches, happy hours, and team outings.
* Work from home.
* Great working environment.