Descripción del puesto de trabajo
As a premier service provider to the global biopharmaceutical industry, we give new hires the opportunity to work with industry-leading clients and leaders in an exciting, collaborative environment where career choices and development paths are abundant, and projects are challenging.
* Plan and execute regular incident response and post-mortem exercises.
* Manage security event investigations, partnering with other departments as needed.
* Keep abreast of information technology trends, regulatory requirements, business processes, customer service methodologies, and industry standards.
* Research the latest information technology security trends threat information.
* A solid understanding on SIEM solutions, concept of log collection, correlation, and event creation
* A solid understanding of Firewall solutions with experience in design, installation, and configuration.
* A solid understanding of IDS/IPS solutions with experience in design, installation and tuning.
* Knowledge of network protocols, data flows, and vulnerabilities within a TCP/IP environment
* Strong technical background in multiple security disciplines (Encryption, DLP, endpoint controls, database administration, application development and data networking) to offer global solutions for a complex heterogeneous environment
* Core Windows and UNIX operating system knowledge including network connectivity, and use of system tools and utilities.
* Ability to understand, interpret, and apply system hardening procedures.
* Strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills.
* College degree in a relevant technical area (Security, Computer Sciences) or equivalent experience.
* CISSP certification is required.
* CISA or CFCE certification is a plus.
* Native language and fluent in written and verbal English.