Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve.
As an Accenture Functional/Business Analyst you will be responsible for been the bridge between the Developers Team and our Customer, addressing all the requirements and proposing viable alternatives if so.
S cope of Responsibilities:
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements.
- Document requirements, create functional specifications and prepare wireframes/flowcharts.
- Oversee the development of the product as per the specifications.
- Validate the functionality of the end product according to the requirement specifications.
- Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports.
- Enhance opportunities by identifying new software/service to be developed.
- Will be a plus if you have knowledge about Use Cases and User Stories, Business Model Strategy, Requirements Analysis, Asset Finance, Functional Design, PeopleSoft, Crystal Reports, SOA and XML Appliances, c#, SQL.
- Education background in IT, Economics, or related.
- Experience background as a Functional/Business Analyst in the IT industry.
- Full English working proficiency.
Are you interested in the challenging, rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture? Join our community and discover what makes us different! __
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
NOTE: To apply to this position go to: https://www.accenture.com/ar-es/careers/jobsearch?jk=00586995. We DO NOT review this Job Board.