Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We are recruiting for Internal Audit area of our Finance Shared Service Center .
Internal Audit professionals identify and assess risks associated with critical financial and business processes, and ensure the integrity of financial data and mitigate the risk of asset loss through internal control and substantive reviews.
Key responsibilities may include:
* Performing reviews of high risk activities in a wide variety of organizational and functional activities in accordance with the business entity's audit methodology and accepted auditing standards
* Identifying business risk and assessing risk mitigating processes, procedures, and controls
* Determining whether the entities are performing their planning, accounting, custodial, or control activities in compliance with management instructions.
* Reporting observations and make recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations, and reducing cost
* Identifying information processing/technology risk, evaluate controls, and making recommendations for improvement in processes, procedures, and controls
* Reviewing the installation and security related controls for a wide variety of computing platforms.
* Reviewing adequacy of data validation, processing, and balancing of controls in installed application systems
* Performing general computer controls reviews
* Preparing and performing audit tests and evaluate results
* Accurately documenting audit tests to support and facilitate efficient and effective reviews
* 3+ years of internal audit and/or public accounting experience
* Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Professional Skill Requirements
* Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
* Ability to be flexible and work in a problem-solving environment
* Excellent English skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills