Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Purpose of the Role:
Manage and improve a Customer driven end-to-end supply chain for spare parts and repairs including reverse logistics in cooperation with HWS Operations Manager.
Main Responsibility Areas:
Coordinate HWS operations and provide local support to Customer Account Teams CARE representatives and end Customers. Support start up and implementation of selected Logistic Service Provider (LSP). Provide 1st level support to LSPs for systems and process related issues including training. Feedback and control point for service performance and quality towards HWS internal and external customers.
- Develop create streamline and distribute reports related to process metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for internal and external purposes including LSPs'.
- Process improvement streamlining and development.
- Continuous inventory optimization and planning keeping high service performance and contract conformance
- Development and maintenance of high quality and up to date user manuals and standard operating procedures.
- Manage commissioning and retrofit processes in cooperation with HWS Operations Manager.
- Support global Operational Model Deployment. Support HWS Managers and Customer Account Teams in operational issues.
- Support the identification of system solutions for new services.
- Prepare invoice base and send Customer invoices.
- Coordinate cost recharging process cost bookings and check LSP invoice content according to guidelines.
- Provide needed information and support for Customs' clearance and local regulation activities.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Customer Contract Fulfillment Rate & Delivery Accuracy
- Customer Satisfaction
- Cost per transaction
- Inventory level
- Supply Chain Mgmt incl. reverse logistics
- Business Understanding
- Financial understanding
- NSN products and processes
- Learning Agility
- Openness and Communication.
Communication skills - Intermediate
Team working - Intermediate
Learning agility - Intermediate
Decision Making - Intermediate
Customer orientation - Advanced
Financial Understanding - Advanced
Partnership management - Advanced
SAP/MLS - Advanced
English - Advanced