Descripción del puesto de trabajo
At Accenture we seek to incorporate a Specilist to our Recruiting North America team.
Sourcing Specialist is regionally aligned and part of the HR Shared Services Team providing top talent to Accenture’s business stakeholders. Sourcing Specialists are committed to developing strong external candidate relationships with a diverse slate to ensure that Accenture’s business leaders have visibility to a well-rounded candidate pool.
Some of the task that you will find:
* Serves as the point of contact with business stakeholders, and the entire Centralized Recruiting Resource Center.
* Monitors the candidate activity pertaining to specific sourcing projects, and communicates activity with stakeholders and Pipeline Sourcing Specialists on a regular basis
* Identifies screening criteria and screens pre-qualified candidates, presenting a shortlist to hiring manager for review
* Monitors and tracks candidate pipeline and ensures it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies
* Provides feedback and updates on candidates to recruiters, hiring managers, agencies and or directly to candidates
* Communicates results and organizes start dates with client and candidate
* Uses recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation
* Interacts on a timely basis with the internal or external client stakeholders to understand specific sourcing requirements
* Develops and maintains data mining approaches using advanced search techniques
* Keeps up to date with channel management activities and potential use of new sourcing channels social networking sites, web 2.0 technologies, etc.
* Review resumes and determine if they are a potential fulfillment of a position and provide pre-qualified candidates that align to demand requirements
- Bachelors' degree or 5 years' additional work experience
- Minimum 4 a 6 years' recruiting/sourcing experience
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
- Strong relationship management skills
- Taleo and Avature systems experience
- Pipeline management
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. At Accenture, we make available to you all our resources so that you get as far as you wish. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.