Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms.
The GCR Execution and Enablement Services provides technology services across the globe. We work in partnership with multiple global, technology and country onshore teams to deliver engagement management services.
* Providing support on EY SharePoint applications; EY OneSpace, EY KeySpace and EY Interact.
* Setting up SharePoint sites for EY client engagements.
* Setting up workspaces for different client engagement roles with specific levels of accesses.
* User management, enrollment and site administration.
* Answering functional query from client or user or EY user on behalf of client user.
* Incident escalation to respective team either on behalf of client or user
* Answering user queries in a timely manner to ensure SLAs are met.
* Escalation of change request and defects to respective team or contact on behalf of client, team or user
* Logging of calls, requests and incidents, within Service Now
* Building good knowledge of internal business processes and to offer guidance to drive efficiencies.
* 3-5 years of total work experience preferably in to IT production support on IT tools and applications.
* Bachelors or Master’s degree, in any discipline with strong affinity towards IT tools and applications.
* Good working knowledge in SharePoint technology with prime focus on SharePoint site administration.
* Good exposure to tools and technology platforms.
* Prior experience of working in ticketing tools.
* MS Office suite (moderate to expert level) – word, excel, power point.
* Able to provide functional support in good time in order to respond to critical usage requests from the business
* Experience in working in a multi-cultural and team environment.
* Have excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
* Demonstrate capability to filter the key business requirements and to have sufficient creativity to build simple solutions in which the most important requirements are delivered to time and cost.
* Demonstrate strong organizational skills, structured thinking abilities and be able to see a project through to the end.
* Able to demonstrate ‘business acumen’ and to be able to identify and challenge inefficiencies
* Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
* Demonstrate an eye for detail.