Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Buenos Aires, Argentina; Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Analyze Google’s performance business and identify short-term growth opportunities as well as long-term bets.
- Identify product and solution capability gaps at country level and strive to secure best in class solutions for Spanish Latin America.
- Develop or localize narratives best suited to allow top advertisers to reach their customer objectives through the use of Google Solutions.
- Represent Google Performance proposition externally, act as spokesperson with customers, agencies and participate at external events and conferences.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 10 years of experience in performance related digital marketing.
* Experience with Google Performance Product stack: Search, Performance Display and Mobile.
* Ability to speak English and Spanish fluent and idiomatically.
* Proven track record in creating and deploying solutions for marketers.
* Understanding of competitors products and sales techniques.
* High degree of comfort with numbers and the ability to go from data to insights.
* Thorough understanding of the agency landscape.