Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Buenos Aires, Argentina; São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
Google's line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
As Head of Partner Management and a member of Google’s Global Product Partnerships (GPP) organization, you will work with a wide range of external partners in order to assist in the realization and building of Google products, and to innovate through product-enabling relationships. Some of the areas GPP enables include: Search, Maps, Local, Play Books/Newsstand, Research & Machine Intelligence, Developer Products, Social Impact and the Assistant.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick Platform Solutions and the Ad Exchange, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Maintain strong direct senior relationships with the named Global Product Partnerships strategic partners.
- Establish the position as the principal and accountable Global Product Partnerships internal interface to named local top strategic partners for internal cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders.
- Be the Global Product Partnerships point of contact for new initiatives that transcend traditional product areas and require local top strategic partner participation, and lead internal cross-functional efforts to identify and solve any roadblocks (internal or external).
- Maintain a deep understanding of Google’s competitive landscape, emerging business trends at the global and regional levels, identify emerging disruptors and ensure all stakeholder awareness, as necessary and appropriate.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of relevant work experience.
* MBA, JD, MS or other advanced degree.
* Experience as a strategic thought-leader at a technology company in a business development, partnerships, product management, general management or sales-related role.