Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 178913
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) offering is a comprehensive cloud infrastructure offering which is an essential part of the overall Cloud Strategy of SAP. SAP HEC allows customers to run their SAP HANA applications, including SAP® Business Suite powered by SAP HANA and SAP NetWeaver® Business Warehouse powered by SAP HANA, in a managed cloud environment. In combination with the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) and Application Management Services (AMS) it provides a comprehensive and holistic approach for the customer’s Cloud Strategy.
We are looking for highly motivated and customer-focused team members to strengthen the HEC Architecture & Advisory team.
Act as a primary point of contact for the customer for technical topics working closely with all the other internal teams. Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert for the customer on the HEC topic and its offerings.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This is a customer facing role where you will support the sales teams, lead architects and operations teams during entire lifecycle of a HEC customer. Following are the key tasks that this role will perform:
1. Be the single point of contact for architecture and assessment of all customer change requests and contract renewals with the LAC region.
2. Support the Lead Architects in deals involved large complex HEC landscapes.
3. Conduct detailed technical workshops/meetings with customers to the future Cloud architecture and plan the implementation together with the HEC Delivery Organization.
4. Work closely with the SAP solution architects & customers to map the planned solution architecture into the HEC reference architecture.
5. Guide customers around HA/DR, Business Continuity, Security & Compliance, networks etc.
6. Work with BID teams to generate pricing and provide ongoing deal support to sales teams during change requests and renewals.
7. Own the technical discussions with the customer on the HEC topic and act as the orchestrator of experts to obtain expertise from HEC organization as required.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good proficiency in customer communications and presentations is required.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university.
- Good understanding of SAP technologies (releases, platform interdependencies etc.) with focus on SAP Cloud solutions.
- Broad exposure to SAP product portfolio (S/4 HANA, Business Suite, BW, BOBI an advantage).
- Good understanding of the entire platform stacks (storage, virtualization, hardware, networks etc.) and Application Management Services (AMS)
- Ability and willingness to undertake customer related travel on short notice.
- Fluency in English is mandatory,
- Minimum 10+ years of customer facing SAP Technology experience (e.g. Basis Admin, DB Admin, Migrations, Upgrades, Business Continuity, Operations etc.) in large-scale customer environments.
- Experience with Cloud hosting providers, data centers are a BIG advantage; HANA / Suite on HANA skills would be very helpful but not mandatory.
- You will ideally possess at least 3-5 years’ experience in pre-sales with excellent communication skills and a strong ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task in a commercial environment.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Architecture, Cloud, ERP, Engineer, Developer, Engineering, Technology