Descripción del puesto de trabajo
What You'll Do
- Serve as the subject matter expert in Cisco Security Solutions
- Provide guidance and assist account teams within the territory in building solutions to address specific customer security needs
- Work with technology experts to help them position Cisco's security solutions effectively against competing offerings.
- Provide specific solution/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for major account opportunities
- Understand business requirements for customer base and be able to translate them into technical requirements
- Understand and articulate Cisco's architectures and services within Security technologies
- Create, present and document technical solutions
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
- Drive identified major account opportunities (i.e.technical consulting, upper level management presentations, and Cisco technology solutions) while allowing local account team to maintain long-term ownership
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Security delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) team is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
Who You Are
- Minimum 7+ years of technical sales or pre-sales experience with 5+ years in Security specialization experience with IDS/IPS, AV, Firewall, Advanced Malware Protection technologies
- BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent highly preferred
- Must have native level fluency in either Spanish or Portuguese, and business level flucnecy in English
- Pre-sales experience required
- Successful quota achievement
- Proven track record or managing and winning technical and high value IT security projects
- Experience of administering Unix/Linux systems, low-layer (packet-level) IP networking and have a thorough understanding of network security
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness and communication skills
- Highly motivated self starter that does not need day-to-day management
- Desirable experience including press experience, delivering training courses, prior experience with Cisco/Sourcefire security technologies, experience with programming languages such as UNIX shell, Perl or C
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.