Descripción del puesto de trabajo
A great opportunity for a high-energy, marketing and business development oriented individual who enjoys a fast-paced creative environment. This candidate will be responsible for proposing and agreeing with the local OB teams the plans needed to make Mi Movistar Argentina grow massively ans achieve the Kpis. Our company goal is to provide with a digital telco experience app to Telefónica brands (Movistar, Vivo, O2 and Tuenti).
As part of the Growth Marketing team, we are responsible for supporting all countries operations with app oriented marketing actions and managing all the global proposition strategy for the app. The candidate in this role will be responsible for the Mi Movistar Argentina & Mi Movistar Negocios Argentina growth within the NOVUM team.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead and manage the relationship with the Movistar Argentina teams and NOVUM CCDO team for the marketing plan developed for Mi Movistar App
* Collaborate with internal CCDO and external OB stakeholders to propose and help creating integrated marketing campaigns
* Propose to OB teams the marketing plan and new ideas needed to achieve the goals set and ensure the execution of it as defined.
* Manage Mi Movistar paid digital marketing budget assigned by CCDO ensuring efficiency in terms of €/active app user.
* Ownership of day-to-day monitoring and reporting for top-of-the-funnel metrics used to assess the performance of customer acquisition programs.
* Analyse, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximise results.
NATURE OF PROBLEMS & CHALLENGES
* Manage the ambiguity of not leading in a direct way a team but having to make the team work for the objectives needed
* Establish a good relationship with main stakeholders of the project, with different seniorities and positions
* Being part of a global team that is mainly based in Madrid
* Business administration, economics, accounting, engineering and economic sciences undergraduates
* Graduate program in marketing, business administration or digital businesses (not mandatory but valued)
* 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and business development
* Experience in managing multi-layer, complex business relationships
* Proven and consistent track record of executing against an aggressive growth strategy and contributing to growth rates above expectations
* Self-starter with entrepreneurial approach to work, excellent leadership, organizational and problem solving/decision making skills with minimal direction, high attention to detail
* A ‘test and learn’ mentality with a track record of optimising campaigns and making decisions based on data to refine programs and inform investment
* Understanding of different attribution models (e.g. path to conversion, last click) as well as how these can be applied and can impact results
* Expertise in mobile marketing and working knowledge on Apps download performance campaigns.
* Experience working for global teams being based in non central location