Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 143736
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T4PF
Recruiter Name: Marina Ortega
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
ATS (Application & Technology Services) is providing comprehensive managed service offerings that address typical large enterprise customer challenges like:
* Embracing Cloud
* Build agile IT platform to be ready for innovation
* Optimize SAP operations and reduce TCO
ATS is designed to bring to the customer best of breed services focused on simplification, optimization, innovation and fast technology adoption. Using ATS Managed Services will allow transformations happen whilst giving the Client the feeling of “Software as a Service”.
The role focusses on:
* Enablement of the ATS sales execution
* Close collaboration with the HEC - SSEMs, the Market Unit Client Partners, as well as the regional and MU management team.
* Special focus on “Managed Services”, in particular Application Management in its various flavors with a focus on OnPremise and HEC.
* Function as “middleware” in between sales and the Service Delivery Managers in consulting, fostering deal closure by proactively engaging with the customers and global/regional delivery teams (e.g. support scoping phase, SOW creation)
This role will support to enable the regions and their respective customers to adapt new technology quicker.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As Business Development for ATS we expect to:
* Develop creative, workable alternatives to enable opportunities
* Work effectively in a team environment and generate high impact results measure by active bookings
* Actively engage in the opportunity management process from lead identification to business closure
* Responsible for identifying new business opportunities, create awareness, raise demand and support deals
* Align with global/regional/local teams
* Align with the areas of services sales and services delivery
* Work with customers on “C” level – business as well as IT department
* Enable the local consulting sales colleagues by supporting them to respond to customer inquiries.
* Potential for direct sales support at customers in alignment with the local stakeholders
* Appreciation of cultural variety, country requirements and special market needs and restrictions
* Strong presence in customer and SAP events
* Global mobility with possibility to travel 60% at certain stages of the year
* Strong team player with the mind-set to work in a high-impact team
SALES & DEAL SUPPORT
- Responsible for value discovery which includes the development of value propositions / business cases with qualitative and quantified monetary benefits
- Create value-based roadmaps based on the SAP AMS Service value proposition
- Align with customer contacts on executive and operational level to manage scope and expectations
- Thought leader, delivering high-quality final presentations to customer executives
- Orchestrate and moderate internal and external workshops leveraging common methodologies to drive the digital transformation of customers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Diploma, MBA
- Very solid knowledge in these SAP solutions and services:
- SAP HANA, S/4 HANA
- SAP Cloud
- Application Management Services
- Industry knowledge is a plus
- Strong conceptual design and analytical capabilities
- Very strong sales acumen
- Innovative thinking
- Liaison and consultative skills: negotiation skills with a context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests
- Existing network and profound familiarity with regional and local team/market – established relationships to clients in those countries is a plus
- Solid oral and written communication skills in English, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical and operational topics to management and non-technical audience
- Spanish is mandatory, Portuguese an asset
Strong consulting and sales background successfully performed for more than 10+ years.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Developer, Business Development, ERP, Consulting, Technology, Sales