Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Do you love video games? Do you have a near native level of English? Are you a night owl? Then keep reading, because this might be the job you're looking for!
5CA is a Customer Service company with its headquarters in the Netherlands and its base of operations in Buenos Aires. We specialize in providing Customer Service and Technical Support for the video game and consumer electronics industries. One of our projects based in Argentina is currently looking for a Game Master to be part of its support team for a MMO videogame with over 500.000 active users worldwide. We are looking for a young-thinking, hard-working person who is up for a challenge and is willing to commit to a long-term project.
This position will be dealing with passionate players who demand high-quality Customer Service and will need to demonstrate excellent organizational and prioritization skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills. The position not only involves dealing with administrative issues, but also acts as a moderator within the game itself, covering issues of all sorts that go from billing to gameplay-related questions and investigating issues that need to be addressed within the game itself.
- Providing customer support via game interface, e-mail, social media and other channels while adhering to high standards of quality and ethics. Our service does NOT include phone conversations: all support is via e-mail, social media or chat interface.
- Attending to customer inquiries, providing complete and accurate responses.
- Efficiently resolving customer complaints and issues while maintaining a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Identifying issues requiring escalation, ensuring complete resolution.
- Creating and/or translating new articles for internal distribution and update existing articles as required.
What we offer
- A professional, multicultural and diverse working environment with people from all over the globe, where you can use and develop your language and technical skills, be social and meet a lot of new people from different cultures.
- The opportunity to get an inside look at the newest games and technologies.
- A dynamic work space with challenging tasks.
- A registered, indefinite position within the standards of Argentinian law.
What we will require from you
- Availability to work during weekends. This position’s schedule will be from 7:00 to 16:00, with Tuesdays and Wednesdays off.
- A C1/C2 profficiency in English. This means you are able to hold a conversation and express your opinions in a professional or academic environment. Please note that an intermediate English level is not sufficient, and you will be tested for your proficiency.
- Commitment, a strong work ethic and enthusiasm to join a team of gaming experts focused on providing first-class customer support.
- All additional languages spoken by a candidate at a C1 level will be considered a big plus.