Descripción del puesto de trabajo
If you are a top-notch software engineer, with experience building distributed and scalable architectures, we’d love to tell you more about this amazing opportunity. The challenges are myriad, the opportunities are vast, visibility is high, and the ability make a difference is immense.
The client is an industry-leading enterprise SaaS platform that extends ecommerce to your partner channel and SMB customers to grow revenue opportunity and reducing costs. Leverage its robust capabilities as a channel partner management system to add channel capabilities to your existing ecommerce infrastructure. It allows you to grow an online commerce channel without cutting out partners—sell subscriptions licenses through the channel, automate maintenance renewals and payments to partners, decrease cycle time and streamline channel processes.
Your day to day work includes:
- Implementation of web application for specific clients;
- Interact with clients stakeholders;
- Being responsible of the quality of the deliverables;
- Read, review, and understand documented high level business and process requirements;
- Participate in, contribute to, and perform design of UI experience to support requirements, with assistance from business team;
- Expected ability to participate in specification discussion, actively participate joint design with client;
- Expected ability to effectively communicate issues and resolve issues with client counterparts.
To be part of our team we expect you to have:
- 8-10 years of overall experience, able to work independently based on high level requirements and design direction;
- Familiarity with UI App frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js;
- Developing Application UI web-based Administrative consoles and self-service portals;
- Developing server-side UI architecture and business logic using a common library of classes, functions, implementing frameworks such as SAM and MVC;
- Experience with MySQL, Document Databases.
At GlobalLogic we are
- We listen actively, seeking to understand others before making ourselves heard.
- We challenge each other directly while caring about each other personally.
- We’re agile by nature and promise you’ll get competent colleagues to make your day both challenging and exciting.
- We value creative ideas and productivity over seniority and hours worked.
- We respect others’ time by limiting distractions, running efficient meetings and communicating concisely.
- We are eager teachers and curious students who invest in learning.
- We are resilient, thriving in change and adversity.
Obsessed creators of value
- We deeply understand our customers and work hard to anticipate their needs.