Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Foundation Medicine South HUB Medical Manager
Argentina, Buenos Aires
Apply now! Print
* Job facts
The Foundation Medicine South HUB Medical Manager (Argentina, Chile and Uruguay) is a key strategic leadership role requiring therapeutic area expertise and clear business understanding to identify and address the relevant medical needs of clinical practice, to successfully support the optimal use of Roche/Foundation Medicine Services.
The Foundation Medicine South HUB Medical Manager:
* links affiliates to LATAM/Global Medical Affairs objectives to deliver on data generation, knowledge exchange / data communications, and to lead TAE engagement in a scientific manner.
* acts as a guardian for high standards of compliance, ethics, and safety of Roche/Foundation Medicine Services, putting patients at the center of his/her actions.
* Establish long-term, peer-to-peer relationships with TAEs and investigators and deliver quality interactions and services that bring value to physicians, and that are aligned with Roche/ Foundation Medicine Services.
* Identify opportunities for collaborations between the company and the TAEs and investigators.
* A part-time field-based resource for TAEs and investigators delivering the scientific information that they require in the context of their work, in accordance to local laws, regulations and codes, and Roche/Foundation SOPs
* Development of the South HUB Medical Plan
* Medical expertise and customer insights to the Brand team
* Design, oversight of execution, and report of clinical trials according to ICH-GCP, Roche SOPs and local regulations
* Development of effective interactions with Clinical Operations (both PDG and PA/GPS), including but not limited to placing studies, provide input on feasibility, sites and investigators selection.
* TAE engagement plan to support medical objectives: identification, development, and establishment of scientific relationship with TAEs.
* Interacting with HCPs to understand their views, preferences and interests, in the assigned therapeutic area, and where Roche / FMI can partner with them to meet their needs where aligned with our strategies.
* Providing medical expertise to HCPs, and HCP insights to internal product teams.
* Support for PharmacoVigilance activities, including assurance of appropriate adverse event reporting in coordination with LSR.
* Support for Regulatory and Medical Information activities for selected products.
* Medical and regulatory clearance of promotional and informational materials
* Development and management of the medical plan
* Identify local data gaps, local studies protocol design, study planning (including budget), input to site selection and feasibility assessment, data dissemination strategy
* Align the regional medical plan with the regional marketing, CT/IMT/DST strategy and global medical plan, under supervision of Medical Director and FMI MA LATAM Manager
* Congress overview and guidelines development
Medical expertise and customer insights to the brand team:
* Offer expert opinion aligned with LCT/IMT/DSC medical recommendations on scientific medical information to identify and develop effective peer-to-peer relationships to execute Foundation Medicine strategies, while holding high ethical standards, compliance to Roche SOP and local/international regulations
* Research, collate, present and offer data insights related to Foundation Medicine services
* Manage the integrity and accuracy of scientific and medical data communicated both internally and externally for promotional and non-promotional purposes.
* Manage Medical Information activities in accordance with regional/local model, referencing global standard responses.
* Manage publication related activities according to Roche Policy and SOPs
* Develop a customer centricity culture, making sure promotional/medical/scientific communications address HCP needs and optimize patient benefit and safety while keeping a fair balance and compliance with regulations and SOPs
* Contribution to local clinical operations activities
* Oversee the phase III-B/IV trial program by holding effective relationship with the Clinical Operations team
* Inform other Affiliate functions on Global planned studies
* Design and implementation of patient support programs
TAE engagement plan and execution:
* Maintain regular contacts with investigators for key studies
* Identify and develop scientific relationship with external TAEs/ experts who are qualified sources of insight and advice
* Ensure that all activities towards external experts / TAEs are harmonized across the affiliates
* Share Best Practices across customers to facilitate improved patients outcome
* Planning and execution of relevant scientific advisory boards and expert meetings
* Interact with HCPs to understand their views, preferences and interests and where Roche / GNE can partner with them to meet their needs where aligned with our strategies
* Participate/support the CMMs in the execution of regional advisory boards
* Acquire physician perspectives on competitive services / clinical studies
* Provide support to speakers on the development of materials
* Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Medical Degree. Specialized in Oncology is desirable but not mandatory.
- Professional experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in Oncology, Genomics or Molecular Biology is desirable
- Knowledge of the overall drug development process relevant to pharmaceutical/biotechnology organizations
- Experience in development and implementation of clinical trials
- Experience in the principles and techniques of data analysis, interpretation, and clinical relevance
- Experience of writing clinical publications and delivery of scientific presentations
- Relationships with external TAEs, other thought leaders, and external organizations is strongly preferred
- Appreciates the diversity of working with multifunction teams
- Knowledge of drug discovery & commercialization processes.
- Fluent English language knowledge, written and verbal
- Strong Communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Innovation mindset
- Collaboration skills
- Strategic thinking
- Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
* Job facts
* Location Argentina, Buenos Aires
* Function Medical Affairs
* Subfunction ****
* Schedule Full-time
* Job level Individual Contributor
* Job type Regular Employee
* Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
* Posted since 2017/12/21
* Posted until 2018/02/04
* Job-ID 00453484
- Get in touch
* You could also like these jobs
Medical & Scientific Liaison - Womens Health
United States, Michigan
Director of Clinical Science, Infectious Diseases
United States, California, Pleasanton
Medical Science Liaison
Indonesia, Jawa, Jakarta Raya