Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We are looking for a Foreign Trade Buyer in Buenos Aires – Argentina.
* Manage processes between import-export firms and foreign and domestic buyers and sellers. Also plan goods delivery, check export-import taxes assessment, custom duties and act as trade representative for the location.
* Manage import-export and drop shipment processes between customer/distributors and I/C and foreign suppliers.
* Coordination of shipment according to the government regulations.
* Check documentation for customs clearance purpose.
* Coordination of drop shipments with I/C and foreign suppliers and our reseller.
* Request of the necessary documentation according to the requirements of the destination country.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Foreign Trade or related fields;
* English: Advanced;
* Strong experience in Foreign Trade area;
* Knowledge of global trade environment;
* Knowledge of the rules, regulations and practices of international trade;
* Knowledge of electrical products.
Education / Experience preferred to meet position qualifications:
* SAP knowledge/experience.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PQD Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.