Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 181119
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Our Global Finance Shared Services team in SAP Argentina is looking for 3 Interns!
Executes operational (including transactional) tasks independently and deals with customers' queries. Gains a good knowledge of standard processes and related transactions. Maintains good relationship with external and internal customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Checking incoming orders (contractual documents, correspondence, approvals) and processing the order in the SAP system according to SOX and internal controls in place
- Ensure license entitlement is correctly entered into SAP systems to allow customers to receive correct software, access and license keys
- Be dedicated point of contact for both external and internal customers (Sales/Support/Commercial)
- On order completion; creation of invoices & issuing of credit notes
- Archiving of all related contractual documentation
- Providing post sales support on contractual issues such as license transfers, contract migrations & amendments
- Answering of internal/external customer queries within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Use own initiative to improve processes and drive efficiency in the team
- Experience working within a finance related field is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Current Student of Accounting/Finance or related studies
- Intermediate written and spoken English skills
Duration: 6 to 12 months
Office Location: SAP Argentina. Panamerican Bureau, Munro, Vicente Lopez
Positions: 3 openings
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Financial, SAP, Entry Level, Technology, Operations, Finance