Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 161615
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Executes operational (including transactional) tasks independently and deals with customers' queries. Gains a good knowledge of standard processes and related transactions. Maintains good relationship with external and internal customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Posting invoice entries on customer’s portal, maintaining and reconciling accounts or monitoring and supporting such activities.
- Ensure accuracy in the records through proper execution of operational tasks Monitoring and Reporting
- Hotline and/ or Ticketing Support
- Cooperation and Communication with internal and external customers
- Preparation of process documentation / working instructions
- Supporting other team members as back up
- Support projects and/or Improvement activities
- Ensures timely and accurate customer billing. Analyses pending billing and identifies potential quality issues
Experience working within a finance related field is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Current Student of Accounting/Finance or related studies
- Intermediate written and spoken English skills
Duration: 6 to 12 months
Office Location: SAP Argentina. Panamerican Bureau, Munro, Vicente Lopez
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Financial, Intern, ERP, SAP, Entry Level, Finance, Operations, Technology