Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 178746
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Collections Analyst Intern for Latin America - 2 Openings!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Manage and track receivable invoices, both past due and near past due
- Proactively contact clients to ensure timely payment
- Generate and distribute the letters of extrajudicial collection in a timely manner
- Investigate, analyze and resolve discrepancies in our receivable invoices
- Work closely with internal and external clients
- Manage a fixed customer portfolio
- Prioritize and focus on those cases where management is stuck to ensure the smoothness of the process
- Generate statement account to be sent to customers
- Follow-up of standard processes and use of corporate tools
- Respond to customer inquiries and questions about issued invoices
- Solve problems with our customers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Current student in the field of Economics, Finance and/or related studies
- Advanced English (written and oral)
- Candidates who have knowledge of Portuguese will be prioritized
- High problem-solving ability
- Accounting knowledge
- Customer focus and quality
- High degree of communication and good management of the same (verbal and written)
- Able to work under pressure
- Work by objectives and results oriented
- Principles of information security and information technology
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Analytical capacity
- Know how to organize and have a positive attitude such as "can be done"
Duration: 6 months
Location: SAP Argentina Panamerican Building - Buenos Aires, Sargento Cabral 3770, Munro, Vicente Lopez
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Financial, Intern, ERP, Operations, Finance, Entry Level, Technology