Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 169092
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
As part of the GFSS P2P organization, the P2P Finance Operations Intern will be part of the Accounts Payable team in Buenos Aires supporting all activities related and according stakeholders, as well as driving the improvement of the global business processes and systems.
This role reports to the Finance Operations Manager for the Accounts Payable Team and works closely with the associated Global Process Managers, P2P Finance Operations Managers and Subject Matter Experts.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Vendor accounts maintenance, incl. open items management
- Maintenance of general ledger accounts
- Posting of incoming vendor invoices
- Ensuring timely payments
- Vendor reconciliation process
- Conduction of account closing procedures for accounts payable
- Responses to customer queries (internal and external)
- Close cooperation and communication with internal customers, external vendors and SAP subsidiaries
- Process simplification and efficiency as a part of SAP runs SAP strategy (new system testing, roll outs, adjustments)
Not mandatory :
* Preferably with experience working within Accounts Payable or finance related field.
* Working experience within a Shared Service Centre is a plus.
* Experience with SAP systems are preferable.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Current student of Careers related to Economics or Finance is a plus.
- Fluent in English (Oral and written)
- Quick learner, adaptable and able to use own initiatives
- Organization & time management skills are essential with the capacity to multi-task
- Proactive and responsible approach to customer support
- Customer service skills
- Team player
- Quality driven with excellent attention to detail
- Good command of MS Office (Excel-Word and Outlook)
Open positions: 2 openings!
Duration: 12 to 18 months
Preferred schedule: Mornings
Location: SAP Argentina Panamerican Building - Buenos Aires, Sargento Cabral 3770, Munro, Vicente Lopez
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Operations Manager, Financial, Intern, Finance, Operations, Entry Level