Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 174402
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
* Global Job Summary
* Is responsible for contract review, process and invoicing of SAP solutions (Software, Maintenance and Cloud) for the whole Latin American region. Works actively with internal and external customers to resolve complex situations. Is the point of contact for the different line of businesses for the invoicing process.
* Operational (including transactional) task execution
* Responsible for administration of customer contract which includes creation of customer information in SAP's systems, such as customer master data, creation of installations, customer contact information related to the booking of a contract, invoicing customers, software delivery, and revenue recognition of deals booked.
* Ensures timely and accurate customer billing. Analyses pending billing and identifies potential quality issues
* Account analysis and calculations on amounts to be billed to customers.
* Ticketing Support for internal and external customers
* Support the different teams included in the sales cycle to provide information about the booking of the deals.
* Preparation of process documentation / working instructions
* Supporting other team members as back up
* Support projects and/or Improvement activities
* Assures all revenue is booked before every month end closing and quarter end closing.
* Experience working within a finance related field is an advantage
* Advanced written and spoken English skills
* Portuguese language is a plus.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Graduated or student on a related subject (Business Administration, Accountancy, Marketing, etc.)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Financial, ERP, SAP, Cloud, Finance, Operations, Technology