Descripción del puesto de trabajo
IT Resources is looking for a Fileservices/Netapp Administrator to join a team of an important lab.
- Provide NetApp file shares (CIFS and/or NFS) to Customers according to the BI Standard.
- Create Backup volumes, relations (SnapMirror/SnapVault).
- Extend file shares and backup volumes.
- Support and troubleshoot, if customers have problems to access those file shares (e.g. troubles with Active Directory or LDAP authentication).
- Create Volumes, shares, set permissions and/or export policies
- Knowledge about Windows Fileservice permissions (NTFS) and Linux NFS exports.
- Count on IT Degree or related.
- 5-8 years of experience with Windows Server operating systems.
- 5-8 years of experience with the NetApp 7-Mode and CDOT.
- Experience related to:
- Advanced CIFS and NTFS permissions skills.
- Advanced Excel formula and functions.
- Expertise with File Services including and NAS CIFS, SMB, NFS.
- Advanced data migration skills using robocopy, rsync.
- Intermediate level scripting skills with Batch and PowerShell.
- Experience with governance frameworks such as ITIL.
- Working understanding of TCP / IP, VLANS, DNS, TCP/UDP Ports, MTU.
- Technical logical problem troubleshooting skills.
- First class Medical coverage.
- Home Office twice a week.
- Dining room on floor.
- English courses in-company.
- Discounts in education centers, gyms, bars, restaurants, bookstores, travel agencies, etc.
Workday: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 18 pm.
¡Join to IT Resources!