Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 173147
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Recruiter Name: Ercilia Vianna
SAP Fieldglass is a cloud-based, open external workforce management and services procurement platform that helps organizations find, engage and manage all types of flexible resources – from temporary staff to Statement of Work-based consultants to freelance workers and more. SAP Fieldglass was founded in 1999 to help transform how companies find, engage, and manage external talent and contingent workforces.Since then, our cloud-based solutions have helped global businesses optimize their use of external workers and service providers. While we have experienced exciting growth, innovation remains at the core of what we do, every day. We're committed to our customers' success by providing a continuously-improving VMS solution, and world-class customer support and service. We Were Born Cloud. Born Open.
Fieldglass Presales Senior Specialist Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
Deal Support :
* Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering SAP and partner software solutions to prospective customer audiences. Ability to effectively present to customers “remotely” using virtual technologies (SAP Virtual Studio and Adobe Connect).
* Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles. Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation.
* In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
* Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
* Provide limited post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
* Able to lead as a Solution Captain when deals require complex solutions and require multiple presales participates to support a successful customer presentation or demo.
* Effectively leverage support teams who are there to support presales success. (Global / Regional Solution Specialists, CoE, IVE, Solution HuBs, Deal Advisors, Solution Experience, Product Management).
- Support one-to-many sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely.
- Lead & support Design Thinking workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts.
- Develop close relationships with sales teams in order to promote effective sales methodologies
- Participate in demo system design and planning and assist in configuration if needed. Participate in new product release input and testing and training of peers.
- Serve as a champion for or participate as a leader in Solution Hubs and provide knowledge transfer to colleagues as needed.
Experience & Language Requirements
- 5+ years of presales experience
- 3 -5 years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in areas appropriate to the job
- Demonstrates 5-7 successful engagements leading small teams on small-mid-sized deals
- Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
- Experience in sales and sales processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills English: proficient
- Business level local language: expert
- Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement
- Master equivalent: optional
- MBA / Ph.D.: optional
Explore more regardingSAP Fieldglass and also Youtube channel and discover *What our employees Like Best About Working at Fieldglass. * SAP Fieldglass Powers the Flexible Workforce! Do you want to be poart of it? Apply now!
SAPjobs #SAPcareer #SAPFieldglass #lifeatSAP
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, Cloud, Senior Product Manager, Testing, SAP, Technology, Operations