Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software hardware and services for any type of network Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers governments and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia employment decisions are made regardless of race color national or ethnic origin religion gender sexual orientation gender identity or expression age marital status disability protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
INSTALLATION & FIELD MAINTENANCE / SITE CONSTRUCTION
Manage and lead the field services delivery team(s) composed of:
1. Field Services Professionals
2. Field Dispatcher Professionals
in terms of achieving operational efficiency and low attrition rates while supporting career path evolution.
Is accountable for the cost efficient execution of all field services so that they respect customers' SLAs scope of work quality requirements and control process execution.
Provide leadership to the Field Service Organization for assigned scope of responsibility (country regional or sub-regional level).
- Ensure that all resources are continuously available: people tools facilities cars measurement equipments etc.
- Is accountable for the timely and quality execution of the T2R and L2C field services by ensuring that the team(s) delivers on assigned Work Orders fulfilling SLA and KPIs.
- Is accountable for the accuracy of the field service cost catalogue for assigned perimeter.
- Initiate corrective actions to treat abnormal conditions or performance trends.
- Oversee the different functional processes and perform regular root cause analyses for continuous improvements.
- Participate actively in quality auditing processes as well as in Lean Six Sigma projects to eliminate defects and waste.
- Ensure that corporate delivery model (process tools best practices and organization) is implemented and regularly controlled.
- Ensure that field operations are continuously delivered 24x7x365 (if required by customer contracts).
- Execute individual and team performance management using field KPIs'/metrics in order to achieve improved field services output.
- Develop competencies of Field Service teams with appropriate trainings and ensure that best practices are applied.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
1 – Utilization: billable hours vs total available hours
2 – Efficiency: repair/install hours vs total billable hours
3 – Cost per Work Order
4 – #of Network Element or Fixed Access Subscribers per Field Services Professional
5 – #Full Time Equivalent per Field Supervisor
6 – Attrition rate
7 – Cost ratio Nokia Headcount vs Contractors Headcount
8 – Work in progress (backlogs)
Job Grade/Level: 10
Skills Knowledge and Processes & Tools:
* Break boundaries & barriers
* Lead with authenticity
* Lead courageously
* Make it happen
* Mobilize teams and grow potential
* Project a winning mindset
* Shape a compelling future
Functional Skills :
- Business acumen
- Cost management
- Change management
- Customer support
- Decision making
- Managing execution
- Managing Others
- Modeling & planning
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience in Field Services Operation Field Maintenance & deployment
- Experience in Quality Management
- Experience in telecom technical domains
- Knowledge of e-2-e Service Assurance Operating Model
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control
Processes & Tools:
- Knowledge of Field Force Management processes
- Knowledge of Field WFM (WorkForce Management) tools and Field Dispatching tools
- Knowledge of Lead 2 Cash processes
- Knowledge of Lead 2 Cash tools
- Knowledge of Service Assurance processes
- Knowledge of Service Assurance tools
Spanish and English Speaker is requiered