Descripción del puesto de trabajo
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a Field Sales Representative, you will bring Google's portfolio into the largest companies, handling complex customer and stakeholder relationships with confidence and ease.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Lead territory strategy, generating and developing business growth opportunities while working collaboratively with Inside Sales Representatives, Customer Engineers, and Google Partners - all to maximize business results in territory and to cultivate opportunities.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level. Engage, educate, and ensure the satisfaction of the installed base.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary. Serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 10 years of field sales experience in the technology industry.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* 10 years of experience in business development for IaaS or PaaS, with a demonstrated record in reaching and exceeding strategic goals in the technology industry.
* Experience using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com, etc).
* Technical or sales engineering experience in Computer Science or Information Systems.
* Demonstrated ability to speak credibly about platform- and infrastructure-as-a-service, and to perform basic technical qualification.
* Ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
* Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with demonstrated strategic and analytical-thinking skills and the ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy