Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Who You'll Work With
You’ll join our Buenos Aires office. Fellows join our global offices in locations around the world to work in teams and directly with our clients.
When you join McKinsey as a Fellow, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest heavily in your professional development. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on teams and help the best organizations in the world – across the private, public, and social sectors – solve some of their most difficult problems. You will also work with a range of experts in the firm, from data scientists to researchers to software and app designers.
What You'll Do
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as several weeks of formal training in your first two years. Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
While all consultants develop specialized knowledge and a focused program as they progress with McKinsey, most are initially very broad in their focus, meaning they do not need specific industry or functional expertise to be successful. For consultants who join McKinsey as experienced professionals, this can mean building on previous knowledge or developing unique experience in an area that is completely new.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, with 4+ years of professional experience
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Demonstrated career trajectory – evidence of taking on larger responsibilities and/or more senior roles (even during your undergrad or first professional experience)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Spanish
- Marketing & Sales
- Corporate Finance
- Sustainability & Resource Productivity
- Organizational Structure
- Advanced Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Assembly
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Electric Power & Natural Gas
- Financial Services
- Healthcare Systems & Services
- High Tech
- Capital Projects & Infrastructure
- Media & Entertainment
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products
- Private Equity & Principal Investors
- Public Sector
- Social Sector
- Travel, Transport & Logistics
- Paper & Forest Productss