Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Feasibility & Strategy Leader (FSL) acts as a key contributor to the proposal team to support PAREXEL in winning new business. Working independently with limited supervision from management, the FSL is responsible to deliver, in collaboration with Patient Recruitment Strategy (PRS) and Site Alliance (SA) groups, an optimized integrated strategic approach to target the right countries, right sites, and right patients for Request for Proposals (RFPs) on all types and phases of studies. The FSL must demonstrate good communication and time management skills resulting in the completion of all deliverables within required timelines meeting proposal team needs and departmental quality standards. Good analytical and writing skills are a pre-requisite to the job to allow FSL to fully adopt a consistent data-driven approach to feasibility and deliver clear, concise, selling proposal texts.
Reports To Manager, Senior Manager, Associate Director
Directly Supervises n/a
Provides Work Direction to CTS, Survey Admin, CIS, PM
Works Closely with PRS, SA, BD, Portfolio Director, MD, Proposal Manager
External Relationships Sponsor, External Suppliers
* Maintain collaboration with the virtual RFP team to take active role in creating and presenting integrated strategy for scenario planning for each study. Through in-depth review of the RFP documents and ad-hoc follow-up questions, ensure a full understanding of customer requirements for the proposal as well as key drivers for CRO selection decision.
* Conduct high level recruitment benchmark data analysis to estimate the basic foundations for the enrolment scenario building, namely range of countries and sites as well as months of recruitment required to enroll the target patients. Identify potential challenges/risks associated with Sponsor specifications if any.
* Understand the patient profile and where these patients are found in the healthcare section, recognizing the global nature of the study. Identify site and patient barriers and motivators to participate in this study. This should be discussed with the study assigned MD for confirmation or questions.
* Determine and operationalize relevant pre-award feasibility services required to support and/or back-up PAREXEL strategic delivery plan to conduct the trial in order to positively influence Sponsor award decision.
* Conduct country selection analysis via available country selection tool/platform and deliver protocol-specific country recommendations including solid data-driven rational.
* Define optimal strategy for site identification that would allow maximizing number of patients per site as well as number of sites per country.
* Lead the development of an integrated operational strategy to successfully recruit patients for clinical trials and deliver enrolment scenarios aligned to the agreed strategy utilizing available modeling tools and techniques.
* Articulate and defend the proposed strategy and enrolment scenario models in PAREXEL internal meetings.
* Develop strong selling proposal text to deliver the agreed compelling strategic approach to meet PAREXELs optimum delivery plan taking into account Sponsor specific requirements.
* Prepare compelling slides to present the strategy for study delivery, country and site selection, and optimized scenario plan.
* Attend Bid Defense Meetings and sell the integrated strategy to Sponsor to support the winning of new business.
* Strong analytical skills applied to business needs;
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication;
* Demonstrated leadership capabilities, and ability to influence others;
* Problem-solving skills allowing Client focused approach to work;
* Ability to multitask to tight timelines prioritizing workload and maintaining high quality standards
* Willingness to work in a matrix environment, work independently and part of a dynamic team and in a decentralized reporting model (as applicable)
* Scientific degree, Registered Nursing degree or comparable life skill experience, Master’s degree, MD, or PhD preferred.
* Fluent in written and spoken English
Minimum Work Experience
* Relevant clinical research experience in international clinical trials.
* Demonstrated expertise in scientific report writing, independent research and data analysis.