Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Who You'll Work With
You'll be a part of our Digital McKinsey team and will be based out of either Bogota, Buenos Aires, Lima or Santiago. You will be part of a blended cross-functional team and tackle all aspects of the design process.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
Digital McKinsey combines user-centered design with unparalleled business knowledge and world-class agile development skills to deliver impactful digital experiences. Our highly-skilled designers, digital engagement managers and agile developers deliver service concepts, experiential prototypes and go-to-market products to transform client’s businesses.
What You'll Do
Charged with helping lead client engagements and guiding other members of the design team, you will define and drive the design process moving from insights to ideas, threading design and business thinking together to deliver inventive, durable and thoughtful, solutions from concept to launch.
You will be passionate and focused, creatively solving complex problems from a diverse set of perspectives, contexts and research inputs, while applying your own informed views and taste. Additionally, you’ll utilize industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, and apply user centered design methodologies to ensure ideas are based on customer needs.
You’ll also lead user research and testing, produce personas, map customer journeys, develop service blueprints, for complex products and services, use a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc). You will perform task analysis and define the User Interface Design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing. You will produce regular status reports and troubleshoot problem areas to manage changes in scope and devise contingency plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, Service Design, (Graphic) Design with emphasis on UX or equivalent qualification
- 8+ years relevant industry experience designing applications, experiences, websites, products and services that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints
- Interaction and Visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such as Adobe CS, Sketch, OmniGraffle, as well as good experience with MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision or Flinto
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes and methodologies
- Holistic and human centered approach to product and service design, from research and insight generation to concept to deliverable
- Experience owning a project vision, execution, quality and client relationship
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) with the ability to be a thought partner/ coach to clients and internal team
- Experience leading designers and other members of a cross-functional team
- Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
- Strong command of both English and Spanish (both verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel to up to 90% to client sites
- High Tech