Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 178300
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Argentina is looking for 3 interns!
Responsible for the operation of daily office functions and duties, including active and autonomous administrative support to the manager. May perform and / or administer some special projects in collaboration with various staff and departments.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Managing diary/calendar and e-mails for the Managers on their behalf, potentially also including calls and voicemails.
- Monitoring actions and manage reminders
- Managing internal and potentially external correspondence
- Arranging meetings for Managers including co-ordination of Team Meetings and larger external events.
- Co-ordination of travel arrangements, including organizational preparation and follow up like booking of travel expenses
- Booking meeting rooms / venues for the team.
- Managing Workflows and monitoring items like vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, Inventory etc.
- Perform and monitor purchase activities (e.g. office material, business cards, 3rd Party purchasing), including master data creation and administration, creation of shopping carts, reporting and tracking on purchase orders Updating materials including PowerPoint and excel spreadsheets for meetings and presentations
- Preparation and follow up of meetings including taking meeting minutes.
- Manage shared drives and communities
- Admin support for new starters into the team to include ordering of equipment and monitoring induction.
- Central contact and all other ad-hoc support as needed by Manager and his/her team.
- Resolving issues with some complexity with limited guidance
- Developing collaborative work relationships within own team and cross-functional, including representation of team towards senior management
- Supporting internal projects, including decision taking within clearly defined framework of departmental guidelines and practices
- Supporting knowledge sharing within the team and prepares decision taking
- Managing controlling and reporting activities on behalf of manager, e.g. creation, staffing and reporting on internal orders, reporting on cost centers and profit centers, creation and maintenance of C-Users
- Monitoring budget
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student of Business Administration
- Apprenticeship as secretary or commercial qualification or comparable experience
- English: Level 3: Fluent
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Tools
Available for at least 12 months of Internship
Office Location: SAP Argentina. Laminar
*Schedule: Morning / Afternoon
Positions: 3 Openings! *
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Intern, Executive Assistant, Cloud, Administrative, Entry Level, Technology