Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Provide operational support to the Hispanic South America Employment Law team in a variety of matters, including outside counsel services, budget control and oversight of litigation.
Liaise with outside employment counsels for litigation matters and general administrative activities.
Respond to Employment Law related queries from the business and key internal stakeholders, at the direction of the Employment Law Senior Counsel.
- Law degree (specialized on labor and employment law)
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience on handling Labor and Employment litigation, including legal assistance duties in a multicounty exposure type of role (either within a law firm or a multinational organization)
- Advanced oral and written English
Professional Skill Requirements
- Team oriented.
- Ability to effectively prioritize deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organization skills, detail and process-oriented, with strong executive presence.
- Command of MS Office.
- Multicultural awareness.