Descripción del puesto de trabajo
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Identify, negotiate and close the sale of companies with the potential for generating.
* Implement the plan of visits, making the lifting of the necessary customer information.
* Contact companies identified as potential customers, opening space for negotiations.
* Develop, under supervision, the project that meets customer needs and their budget.
* Monitor the financial negotiation, contract signing and implementation of the service.
* Educational background: technical or professional education level, career related to human resource management or accounting.
* Experience: 2 years' experience in HCM Companies.
* Specific knowledge and skills :Negotiation skills, technical and operational knowledge of the products of the company, fluent English, financial analysis, communication, logical reasoning, sales techniques and advanced computer skills. Intermediate level English.
* Attitudes and behaviors: Customer focus, effective communication, autonomy and initiative, analitics.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.