Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Who You'll Work With
You’ll work with Digital McKinsey in one of our Latin America offices. Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.You’ll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You'll Do
You will work with client teams to assess, strategize, and implement data, analytics, and marketing technology solutions to solve our clients' business problems.
You will provide a distinctive level of subject matter expertise on how to execute and activate digital marketing strategies for customer acquisition, customer engagement, and personalization. You’ll work directly with consulting teams to conduct assessments of client digital marketing capabilities and performance, playing a significant role in team problem solving through the findings and insights from diagnostics and assessments.
You will drive strategy and the development of specific approaches to drive customer acquisition, engagement, loyalty, and cross-sell. Additionally, you’ll guide clients on technology solution choices, selection criteria and vendor trade-offs. You will define the implications to the client operating model, new roles and org implications, and define operating processes.
You’ll have the opportunity to lead the cross functional implementation of initiatives, technologies, and campaigns together with clients and their agencies. In this role, you will support the development of playbooks, standards, governance, and processes to help develop client capabilities. You will play the role of agile coach or “marketing scrum master” to develop and implement test & learn programs for clients.
Leveraging your expertise, you’ll help to advance McKinsey’s overall knowledge base by contributing to and expanding our diagnostic and assessment toolkit and approach. You will need to develop new frameworks, approaches and techniques in addition to building on existing ones.
- Bachelors degree, ideally in Economics, Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations; Advanced degree or specialization in Digital is a plus
- 6+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Project Leader
- Expertise and knowledge in digital strategy, omnichannel, innovation, digital culture and agile process
- Strong, demonstrable, background into Digital Assets development and key areas of specialization
- Knowledge of oSEO, SEM, Programmatic Ad-buying, UX, CRO, Mobile Business, Mobile and Digital Analytics, Service design /Design Thinking
- Experience working with digital marketing tools such as: Google Analytics, Omniture, Optimizely, etc
- Strategy oriented, with deep expertise in business and wide knowledge in enterprise management and superior level of problem solving
- Digital marketing savvy with first level of technical knowledge in all (or nearly all) digital marketing disciplines: Traffic generation (Search Marketing, display, programmatic, etc); UX, conversion rate optimization, A/B testing; Email marketing; Social Media Management.
- Ability to influence and be a natural leader to manage the internal team and coordinate the multidisciplinary external teams in complex client environments
- Excellent capabilities to inspire, advocate and speak with the senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and communicate with a wide range of non-technical and low technology literacy stakeholders and customers
- Outstanding organizational skills, communicate effectively, collaborate and work well in teams, with a "can do attitude" to achieve successful outcomes
- High Tech