Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Who You'll Work With
You’ll work in Tokyo as part of Digital Labs and our Digital McKinsey teams more broadly.
McKinsey Digital combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. Our highly skilled system architects and development managers configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
What You'll Do
You will work with client teams to assess, strategize, and implement data, analytics, and marketing technology solutions to solve our clients' business problems.
You will provide a distinctive level of subject matter expertise on how to execute and activate digital marketing strategies for customer acquisition, customer engagement, and personalization. You’ll also work directly with consulting teams to conduct assessments of client digital marketing capabilities and performance, playing a significant role in team problem solving through the findings and insights from diagnostics and assessments.
You'll have the opportunity to drive strategy and the development of specific approaches to drive customer acquisition, engagement, loyalty, and cross-sell. Additionally, you’ll guide clients on technology solution choices, selection criteria, and vendor trade-offs. You will define the implications to the client operating model, new roles, and org implications, and define operating processes.
You’ll also lead the cross-functional implementation of initiatives, technologies, and campaigns together with clients and their agencies. In this role, you will support the development of playbooks, standards, governance, and processes to help develop client capabilities. You will play the role of agile coach or “marketing scrum master” to develop and implement test & learn programs for clients.
Leveraging your expertise, you’ll help to advance McKinsey’s overall knowledge base by contributing to and expanding our diagnostic and assessment toolkit and approach. You will need to develop new frameworks, approaches, and techniques in addition to building on existing ones. You’ll operate as part of a wider firm community, supporting the development of both the digital marketing operations team as well as greater understanding of marketing technology, data-driven marketing, and marketing analytics in the consulting population.
- 7 to 12 years of experience executing and/or leading digital marketing programs for digital agencies or client marketing organizations
- Strong professional focus on customer acquisition, digital media, cross channel campaign management, personalization, data management, and digital analytics
- Deep understanding of how to use digital marketing channels, techniques, and operating models (e.g., org, processes, capabilities, client/agency engagement)
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing, advertising technology ecosystem, and the digital agency landscape
- Ability to plan, lead, and execute campaigns and programs across digital media (including programmatic), search, email, marketing automation, content marketing, personalization, social media, and mobile
- Experience with digital analytics techniques and technologies (e.g., Omniture, attribution platforms, marketing data marts)
- Experience using ad tech and marketing tech platforms (e.g., ad server, tag management, search bid management, DMP, DSP, web analytics, attribution, social media management)
- Ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of digital marketing topics across various verticals; data-driven thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- Willingness to travel
- Prior experience in management consulting a bonus
- High Tech