Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 176446
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
*Are you an university student that loves digital and social selling tools and want to start building the foundation of a successful professional career in a top performer sales team? This is your opportunity!!
We are hiring 20 students in Argentina that are looking for a career in sales in of the most valuable brands of the world. #SAPCommercialSales *
SAP Commercial Sales and General Business Sales Teams sell innovative products to customers using Social Selling tools, virtual studios, social media, mobile and the latest big-data tools available – in short: they embrace SAP’s DIGITAL SALES MOTION.
The Digital Demand Agent role purpose is to generate new qualitative pipeline for Sales Executives by:
* Executing proactive demand generation initiatives to net new contacts and follow-up incoming leads, nurture and convert them to high quality business opportunities
* Applying new sales methods like digital prospecting, Video communication and Social Selling
* aligning with sales teams on general Territory Planning to create high propensity customers cluster to target
* Drive and nurture the customer interest, convert it into an opportunity and once qualified, pass it over to the sales representative to drive to closure
* Organizing joint sales campaigns with sales executives and partners, further develop the campaign concept, increase efficiency by improved customer selection based on latest market data
* Developing industry and / or product expertise
* Aligning with external agencies and enable their staff to adequately position SAP solutions according to customer industry requirements
Our Digital Demand Agents are customer focused with good business acumen. They must understand business needs quickly and be able to translate problems to solutions with SAPs products.
This position requires both strategic and detailed thinking, strong initiative and deep knowledge of how to leverage social and web media to influence business leaders and become their trusted advisors.
You will get to work closely with experienced, savvy professionals building a great foundation for both your personal and professional future. You provide the passion, commitment and direction and we’ll give you the support, opportunity and network you need to evolve your career.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Campaign Execution & Opportunity Management
* Align with sakes leadership and CSE/GBSE for most effective territory planning and execution, covering all routes to market
* Develop self-demand generation campaign calendar in conjunction with CSEs and/or GBSEs based on the needs of the territory (Territory Plan crated by the Sales Executives), specialization and industry. Review current pipeline trends to help define the campaign plans. Additionally, work with Commercial Sales & Marketing, General Business & Marketing, COEs on the development and execution of sales plays
* Generate and qualify opportunities via digital prospecting, email campaigns, and calls
* Generate and Qualify leads fully leveraged on Social Selling and digital communication tools and practices.
* Regularly review pipeline and progression, being responsible for the pipeline quality of future quarters. Proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback to Marketing on campaigns using standard procedures and reports
Opportunity Development and Nurturing
* Support follow up on aging/stagnant opportunities to re-energize back into an active sales cycles
* Plan activities in close alignment with sales executives for most efficient opportunity acceleration
* Drive ongoing nurturing of opportunities expected to enter active sales cycles in 6-12 months out as agreed with management
Data entry in CRM
* Document all the campaign execution and lead/opportunity management activities using the adequate systems correctly, work together with manager/expert as necessary
Training & Enablement
* Participate in activities to enhance demand generation and product/solution skills
* Be active part of either classroom, e-learning, virtual classroom or mentor-lead activities
* Complete and qualify a structured skill development and enablement plan
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Must be a bachelor's degree student to graduate in a year or two
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network within a client´s organization and access decision makers, preferably using Basho or similar approaches
- Understand client business needs and pain points
- Critical business judgment and comfort making recommendations to senior executives
- Must be a search affine and active in social media to generate leads, for example Twitter, blogging, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of SAP solutions
- Strong in teamwork and ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Advanced skills in Listening and reading in English
- Clear interest to follow a sales career when graduating from College/University
- Energetic and goal oriented
- Ability to create empathy
- Ability to listen to customer´s needs
- Capacity to participate and understand the Territory Plan of the assigned CSE
- Ability to manage different Demand Generation initiatives at the same time
- Time management to arrange a weekly and monthly time schedule
- Clear interest to be a sales person and develop a solid sales career
Duration : 18 months of Internship
Office Location : SAP Argentina - Panamerican Bureau, Ingeniero White, Munro, Partido de Vicente López
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, Intern, Social Media, SAP, Cloud, Technology, Entry Level, Marketing