Descripción del puesto de trabajo
IT Resources is looking for a Datacenter Automation to join a team of an important lab.
- Implementation, monitoring, optimization and support of processes in the BI-IT-Automation computer system.
- Manage and coordinate critical preventive maintenance, performance monitoring initiatives, and documentation reviews/updates.
- Provide 2nd level support in the Center of Excellence (CoE) for Cloud Computing team
- Handle tickets and escalations from the Incident management team and provide support on technology and troubleshooting.
- Actively participate in global and regional IT projects and initiatives.
* Advanced English level.
* Knowledge of ITIL processes and methodologies
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure Automation and support.
* Experience using REST API within automation workflows, orchestration, and BPM.
* Strong technical proficiency in scripting and automation technologies is a must.
* IDE based tools such as Eclipse or virtual studio code and using of code and binary repositories (GiTHub, GiTLab and BitBucket)
* Hands on experience with Text-file formats for structure data (JSON and YAML)
* General skills with administration of server based operating systems such as Redhat Linux Server OS (6.x and 7.x), Windows Server (2012 and 2016).
* Experience with virtualization technologies related to VMware vSphere ESXi and vCenter.
* Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet and/or Ansible.
* Some general knowledge of Amazon EC2, AMI Images, S3, EBS and Cloud Formation Templates to describe AWS resources and associated dependencies.
* Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Cloud based experience in (Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure) knowledge.
* Desired Container knowledge, especially Docker container implementation utilizing Kubernetes and OpenShift.
* Jenkins Continues Integration and Continues Deployment (CI/CD) and build automation tool experience a plus.
- First class Medical coverage.
- Home Office twice a week.
- Dining room on floor.
- English courses in-company.
- Discounts in education centers, gyms, bars, restaurants, bookstores, travel agencies, etc.
Workday: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 18 pm.
¡Join to IT Resources!