Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Customer Success Manager- GVS & CS
- What You'll Do
The CuSM helps Cisco customers to accelerate their planned ROI for Cisco investment, facilitates forward Solutions Planning and improves mutual operational readiness and performance and it promotes the quality of the relationship. This role is executed in close alignment with Cisco Sales and Cisco Service Delivery.
As an additional result derived from the appropriate execution of this role, a timely and extended RENEW sales motion is facilitated to the respective Cisco Sales teams.
Among its main responsibilities are:
* Develop a clear and concise understanding of the customer needs, strategies, operational maturity and business goals as well as those of the industry in which they function.
* Leverage the acquired knowledge of the customer to ensure Cisco enables the customer to achieve their Business Outcomes through its set of current (ADOPT) and new (EXPAND) Cisco solutions
* Focus on ensuring Cisco customers successfully maximize the value they receive from our solutions and attain their business outcomes through Cisco Software, Cloud, XaaS, AS, TS, Manage & Operate, solutions, as well as any other components that are suitable for a subscription model.
* Drive ADOPTION, and positioning of solutions throughout all stages of the Lifecycle inclusive of all Cisco offers, leading to appropriate renewal rates and referrals along with the development of new opportunities.
* Facilitate the consumption of Cisco Solutions
* Measure and the report the impact of the offerings currently in place, so that the customer and Cisco have a common understanding of the value they are receiving toward achieving their expected outcomes.
* Lead to the EXPANSION of current solutions as new opportunities are identified through an intimate business relationship with the key roles of the customer.
* Proactively qualify, communicate and transition the identified opportunities into Cisco Sales
* Drive the successful introduction of the new solutions based on the customer expected outcomes.
* Establish a common understanding with the customer for the ROI they are receiving from Cisco Solutions as the ADOPTION and EXPANSION strategy is executed.
* Advocate on behalf of the Customer ensuring a superior Cisco experience.
* Follow the execution of the ADOPT and EXPAND motions of Cisco Solutions as described in the documented Playbooks.
The CuSM will be charged to document and share customer best practices with the global CuSM team and implement best practices from the global community within their assigned accounts. Each CuSM will be expected to build cross functional relationships within Cisco to more effectively support the customer. The CuSM supports cross functional initiatives, and participates in theatre/global initiatives to drive the development of the CuSM community
Who You'll Work With
The Customer Success Manager (CuSM) is an integral member of the Account Sales management teams focused on the ADOPT and EXPAND selling motions. This role is introduced by Cisco into its most relevant customers to drive and accelerate mutual success through an effective ADOPTION and EXPANSION of Cisco offerings around solutions, services subscriptions and software either direct or with a partner. The CuSM is assigned to transformational and investment or high touch accounts where Cisco has previously positioned a relevant set of its products and services through the LAND sales motion.
The Customer Success Manager (CuSM) Charter is to lead the long-term ADOPTION and EXPANSION strategies of Cisco offerings through the Integrated Account Plan (IAP), regular Executive Business Reviews with the customer along with the Services Business Interlock (SBI) framework and an Adoption Engagement Plan.
Who You Are
Educational & Preferred Background
*4/5 years of relevant industry experience, senior management experience within a technical organization preferred.
* * Executive level communication, consultative and presentation skills are essential.
* * A proven track record in business analysis and translating customer needs into a high level statement of requirements for internal product/service package alignment.
* Strong awareness of Cisco, including both the company and solution offers
* A sound knowledge of telecommunications and internetworking technology
* Must have a demonstrated ability to accurately perceive customer and internal relationships as well as an intense desire to turn negatives into positives on behalf of Cisco
* An entrepreneurial approach to business and the ability to establish a holistic business view is essential
* Proven track record in contributing to the establishment of new organizations, procedures, and offerings
* Team-building, organization and time management skills are required
* Should be accustomed to working effectively within all levels of an organization
* Value messaging and management, sales skills/experience, driving strategic change/improvements for customer and Cisco
* Process development, consulting or technical services experience required
* Skilled in leadership and influence of virtual, cross-functional teams, with , program management, and quality management experience preferred
* Diversified customer relationship development and interface management
* Skilled at escalation and issue management and managing customer expectations
* Education or equivalent experience: 4 year Engineering, Computer Science, or Business degree, Masters such as MBA preferred
* Industry certifications a plus (e.g. ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma)
* Why Cisco
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.