Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico; Buenos Aires, Argentina
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
As a Customer Solutions Engineer, you will develop innovative, cutting-edge solutions to the business issues faced by the world’s largest advertisers and agencies who use the Google suite of products. You will partner with sales teams and use your deep product knowledge, communication skills, desire to solve complex problems, passion for scale and big data, and business acumen to develop solutions. Your solutions will take many forms, from prototypes and demos to education.
You will be aware of the unique business challenges faced by our customers, and you will be given the opportunity to develop solutions to these challenges. Working across the entire organization, you will have the chance to leverage your wide-ranging experience and skill-set to find the optimum solution for the problems at hand.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Manage technical relationships with clients.
- Work to identify business opportunities leveraging display and performance solutions for designated clients.
- Collect requirements, provide guidance and offer best practices for applying ad products and technologies to achieve clients’ business goals (e.g. leveraging APIs, cloud platforms and Data Management Platform (DMP) systems).
- Propose, design and implement complex, customized, cross-product solutions with clients (from engineers to marketing professionals) in your assigned portfolio. Leverage Google’s cloud infrastructure and big data analytics systems to achieve your goals.
- Be responsible for end-to-end implementations and escalations handled by other teams.
* BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML, etc. Experience coding in Java, Python or PHP. Experience with databases and constructing SQL queries.
* Experience working in a customer-facing role such as sales engineering, consultancy or related function.
* Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or MBA degree.
* Experience with SQL, Linux, and cloud/distributed computing platforms (Hadoop, App Engine, etc.).
* Experience in one or more of the following areas: program management or software product development; web analytics, online advertising or data science.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to analyze and use data in order to provide actionable recommendations.
* Excellent communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical and executive audiences.