Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Customer Data Analyst is responsible for creating and updating master data in our source system (SAP) for North America clients representing high volume, low complexity customer master data accounts. He/she will also be responsible for research and resolving data discrepancies in accordance with business practice and policies and will be responsible for completing requests within established SLAs which may require interaction with client groups and thus it is critical that the candidate demonstrate the ability to utilize advanced communication skills, (e.g., active listening, empathy, problem solving) with customers on the telephone and through email.
Function Specific Activities:
- Act as the primary point of contact for business questions related to customer master data.
- Complete requests for customer master data in a timely, accurate manner by performing integrity checks to ensure a high quality of master data.
- Ensure all requests contain the appropriate supporting documentation and comply with controls and business requirements before they are implemented into SAP.
- Analyze and resolve customer data quality discrepancies as reported on a monthly basis through data profiling (resolve duplicates; data standard errors).
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
* Fluent in English language.
Education : Equivalent work experience.
- Basic knowledge of system applications (Database; SAP; ETC) - preferable
- General knowledge of Excel
- Attention to detail.
- Contributing to Team Success: Actively participating as a committed member of a team and working with other team members to help complete goals and deliverables.
- Customer Service oriented: This role will interact with internal clients to execute master data account set-up within established service level agreements.
- Communication: As this role will support North America Internal clients, the associate will be required to have a strong grasp of the English language in order to articulate status of request and/or confirm data discrepancies in both a verbal and written manner.
- Attention to Detail: As a Customer Master Data custodian, it is imperative that the associate abides by policies and procedures while ensuring the master data is entered into our source system accurately and completely the first time.
- Data Entry: Associate is required to have basic knowledge of system applications (Database: SAP: etc.)
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.