Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Argentina CPMO Team is part of Program Control Services ( PCS ). It aims to work with client engagement teams to plan, implement, operate and improve project, program and service control functions, focus on the commercial and financial processes and tasks. We have successfully worked alongside and advised more than 120 clients primarily through the mobilization and provision of industrialized PMO services. We optimize performance by applying our professional skills and reducing operation costs.
As an Accenture CPMO Senior Analyst you will be responsible for coordinating operational deliverables and tasks of a small team under his/her charge in the offshore. Some of the areas where he/she will be direct or indirect involved are sales management, pricing, forecasting and invoicing. He/She will work actively with the onshore and offshore leads raising any issue and giving status of team members and their performance. He/She will plan with the SPOC onshore the ramp up in the account for new joiners to the team. He/She will become a SME for at least one tool/process.
S cope of Responsibilities:
- May own processes with high visibility.
- Needs to be aware and responsible for the processes and deliverables that the team is providing for the client(s)
- Makes sure that the responsibilities of the offshore team members are being met and reports directly to the overall team lead about performance.
- Prioritizes and sequences own work and work of small team.
- Makes non-routine decisions which directly impact own work and may impact the work of other team members.
- Applies the gained expertise and developed skills to make sure the quality of the processes owned by offshore are maintained and improved.
- Is able to see and signal synergies between the different processes and capitalize on benefits.
- Is a good communicator, provides effective feedback.
- Coordinates and monitors work of one or more team members in the offshore team.
- Involved in reviewing priorities for performance and communicate this to the CPMO leads.
- Background education in Administration, Finance, or Economics areas.
- Good financial acumen with at least 2 years of experience in any finance area (accounting, forecasting, invoicing, financial reporting, etc.).
- Experience supervising at least one team member
- English - full working proficiency.
Are you interested in the challenging, rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture? Join our community and discover what makes us different!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values at Accenture. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
_ NOTE: To apply to this position go to: https://www.accenture.com/ar-es/careers/jobsearch?jk=00589065. We DO NOT review this Job Board. _