Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Argentina CPMO Team is part of Program Control Services ( PCS ). It aims to work with client engagement teams to plan, implement, operate and improve project, program and service control functions, focus on the commercial and financial processes and tasks. We have successfully worked alongside and advised more than 120 clients primarily through the mobilization and provision of industrialized PMO services. We optimize performance by applying our professional skills and
reducing operation costs.
As an Accenture CPMO Analyst you will be responsible of providing daily, weekly and monthly deliverable and tasks to the client/s that will be supporting. The scope of the services will involve one or more of the following areas: sales management (maintaining and reporting MMS tool), creation of pricing, forecasting and invoicing. Also you will provide support to one or more clients onshore or offshore. You will work delivering standardized operational tasks with a high quality.
S cope of Responsabilities:
- Interacts with customers and/or stakeholders to address administrative issues, solving most requests independently
- Prioritizes and completes the required financial and administrative standardized tasks using detailed instructions, procedures, and precedents
- Owns one or more processes and becomes the POC for these specific processes
- Completes analytical tasks (e.g., creation of dashboards, analysis of data and finding trends)
- Background education in Administration, Finance, or Economics areas.
- Good financial acumen with at least 1 year of experience in any finance area (accounting, forecasting, invoicing, financial reporting, etc.).
- Advanced user MS Excel.
- English full working proficiency.
Are you interested in the challenging, rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture? Join our community and discover what makes us different!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values at Accenture. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
NOTE: To apply to this position go to: https://www.accenture.com/ar-es/careers/jobsearch?jk=00563457. We DO NOT review this Job Board.