Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We are looking for a Controllership Analyst in Buenos Aires – Argentina.
* Support the month-end closing of Argentina;
* Analyze in detail the monthly P&L to ensure all expenses are correctly recorded in the corresponding accounts and Cost centers;
* Review the Accruals with the Local Controller;
* Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations only of Warranties and Inventory accounts to ensure P&L, assets and liabilities are recorded per GAAP and Eaton policies;
* Support the Monthly Reporting processes for the plant;
* Prepare some month end close Reports;
* Support the controller on Specific tasks of month end Reporting;
* Cost accounting Analysis;
* Operational and Financial data Analysis;
* Ensure financial processes and technologies continuous improvements;
* Support business projects implementations.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
* English: Advanced;
* Strong experience in Controllership area;
* Microsoft Office (specially Excel): Advanced.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PQD Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.