Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Business and Technical Requirements
- Business or technical degree; or an equivalent combination of experience and education, (5 – 10 years). An advanced degree, ideally in a quantitative field, will be well regarded.
- Accredited LSS Black Belt , Lean Sensei , and or Master Black Belt certification is a plus
- Deep knowledge of culture change coupled with the relentless focus on details necessary to move companywide initiatives forward
- Ability to diagnose organizational dynamics and deployment of actions via communications
- Proven financial acumen, critical thinker with ability to provide an impartial, consultative and solutions oriented approach
- Able to set priorities and 'triage' in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to work in a collaborative, global environment
Key activities will include:
- Develop consistent Value Stream Maps (VSMs) at assigned site.
- Partner with all site leaders from executive, middle, and associate level teams.
- Ensure a consistent site project pipeline at each site
- Work closely with the CI global team to ensure Lean, Six Sigma and Best Practices (LSS & BP) compliance and implementation.
- Identify and work to remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful attainment of LSS & BP across the site enterprise.
- Deploy LSS & BP strategy across the site enterprise, ensuring common company training compliance and understanding at all levels of the organization
- Partner with Site executives and initiate Policy Deployment Strategy (PDS) for Performance, Goals, and Objectives
- Ensure Hoshin-Kanri goals and objectives alignment from the Global Executive team for LSS & BP, ensuring constant feedback and coaching to ensuring team objectives are met and exceeded.