Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Consultor de liquidación
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Provide support analysts regard the remuneration process and the use of software remuneration, together with the process execution remuneration of the portfolio allocated customers, ensuring compliance in a timely manner of the associated tasks .
- Provide support regarding the remuneration process and respond to inquiries from other collaborators on this process and the use of the remuneration system
- Perform full compensation process customers, meeting the quality standards and the assigned times.
- Ensure compliance with assigned schedules.
- Run reports required control.
- Leading client payroll process from beginning to end of month.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Educational background: Technical or professional education level , career related to human resource management or accounting
- Experience in the area : 2 years in wages and computing experience in remuneration systems and human resources. At least 1 year in his post Payroll Analyst .
- Specific knowledge and skills :
- Human resources (salaries, labor law, social law, tax law).
- Windows operating system. Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, User level)
- Using Payroll Software - intermediate level of English.
- Attitudes and behaviors: Customer focus, effective communication, autonomy and initiative.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.