Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Consultor - Servicios
At ADP, we are motivated by your success. We do with your unique talents and perspectives to be transformed into a whole. Your ideas do differently and better are welcome. We support your efforts to perform, learn and grow. If success motivates you, you belong to ADP.
We strive to make every interaction is motivated by our CORE values: Knowledge and Vision, Integrity is Everything Excellence in Service Delivery, Inspiring Innovation, everyone counts, Results Orientation and Social Responsibility.
Provide support to analysts, junior analysts and trainees, about the process of compensation, and the use of software compensation, together with the process execution remuneration of the portfolio allocated customers, ensuring compliance in a timely manner of the associated tasks.
* Provide support on the process of compensation and respond to inquiries from other partners on this process and the use of the remuneration system
* Fully carry out the process of compensation of clients, meeting quality standards and the time allocated.
* Ensure compliance with assigned schedules
* Run reports required control.
* Educational background: technical or professional educational level, careers related to human resource management or accounting
* Experience in the area: 4 years experience in computing wages and salaries and HR systems. At least 1 year in his post as Payroll Analyst.
* Specific knowledge and skills: human resources (salaries, labor law, social law, tax law).
Windows Operating System. Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, User level)
Using Payroll Software
* Attitudes and behaviors: customer orientation, effective communication, autonomy and initiative.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.