Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Deal Advisory is a dedicated team of professionals providing financial due diligence assistance, valuation and other deal support services. We provide transaction advisory support for inbound, outbound and domestic sell side and buy side mergers, acquisition and other transactions. Our clients include financial institutions, private equity firms, multinationals, as well as, private and state-owned enterprises.
KPMG's Deal Advisory is currently looking for professionals in our Buenos Aires offices at the Senior Consultant and Manager levels.
Skills and experience
* A degree holder and a professional accounting qualification
* A minimum of 3 year accounting / audit or finance experience with a major CPA or commercial firm. Candidates with over 5 years relevant experience can be considered as Manager
* Transaction experience in executing financial due diligence or any other M&A; advisory services would be advantageous
* Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills, with a technical accounting focus
* A team player with high levels of enthusiasm
* Ability to build effective working relationships internally and externally
* MBA, holders/candidates are encouraged to apply
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Advanced written and verbal communication skills in Spanish
* Willingness to travel essential
For Manager position its required
* Demonstrate experience in managing projects and engagement teams
* Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills
* Direct financial due diligence or similar experience
* Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment
* Strong analytical skills
KPMG offers successful candidates an attractive benefits package, specific training, languages programs, participation with different customers and industries, and the opportunity to participate in Mobility Programs offshore.